We’ve got a couple new ISO Coordinators on our team that we are excited to have you meet! As you know we are very proud of our hardworking, dynamic group of employees. So proud in fact that we want to provide you with the opportunity to get to know them better and find out for yourself why we think they are so great!
Here are 10 things you probably don’t know about Kelli:
- I’ve worked for the company for 9 years but recently started this new role as an ISO Coordinator. In a nutshell, my role as a Coordinator is to manage budgets, monitor tracking and resolve any issues that arise on my caseload.
- What I love most about my job is being able to help families when they need it and being part of a great team that works well together!
- The most challenging part of my job is tackling a new issue that requires me to explore beyond my normal problem-solving skills.
- My favorite TV shows are Person of Interest and Supernatural.
- I love both of the following quotes: “There Is No Revenge So Complete As Forgiveness.” and,
“A Man May Fall Many Times But He Won’t Be A Failure Until He Says Someone Pushed Him.”
- My dream vacation would be to travel to private island where I can go horseback riding on the beach.
- In my free time I really enjoy being outside working in the garden and landscaping.
- My celebrity crush is Jim Caviezel from Person of Interest.
- My passion includes helping others!
- I have three pets, a red dapple Dachshund (Reggie) and two domestic shorthair cats (Oliver and Sammy.