We’ve got a couple new ISO Coordinators on our team that we are excited to have you meet! As you know we are very proud of our hardworking, dynamic group of employees. So proud in fact that we want to provide you with the opportunity to get to know them better and find out for yourself why we think they are so great!
Here are 10 things you probably don’t know about Amara:
1. I’ve worked for the company for 5 years. In a nutshell, my role as an ISO Coordinator is to draft budgets, monitor tracking and make sure things run as smoothly as possible for the families that are on my caseload.
2. What I love most about my job is meeting my families. It is always so nice to put a face to a name.
3. The most challenging part of my job is working through the day to day challenges while making sure everyone on my caseload stays happy and satisfied with their services.
4. I love the “Game of Throne Series”!
5. My dream vacation would be to travel to Dubai and ride a camel at sunset.
6. My favorite food is any and everything Italian. I used to work at Buca Di Beppo and it made me love Italian food!
7. As a child I wanted to be an actress when I grew up, specifically Julia Roberts.
8. My celebrity crush is Dan Reynolds of Imagine Dragons.
9. I enjoy anything to do with crafts and restoring old furniture.
10. This is my favorite quote: “May you dream of lovely things and wake to find them real” –JJ Heller
I am most proud of my son and fiancé. We make a pretty good team!