At Orion ISO we are proud of our hardworking, dynamic group of employees. So proud in fact that we want to provide you with the opportunity to get to know them better and find out for yourself why we think they are so great!
Here are 10 things you probably don’t know about Gao:
1. I’ve worked for the company for a year and a half. In a nutshell, my role as an Accounts Receivable Specialist is to ensure that all billings from ISO and ISO-FS are billed accurately and on time. I’m also responsible for cleaning up aging unbilled billings and accurately transferring budget information sent from our ISO Coordinators on to the consumers’ project.
2. What I love most about my job is the ability to work, both, independently and as a team. This can only be done with a trustworthy group of people and I’m glad to be a part of one!
3. The most challenging part of my job is when I come across a billing issue that isn’t straightforward but that is where I get to use my problem solving skills to tackle the situation.
4. Some of my favorite things include the book “Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn, the TV show “Friends”, “Game of Thrones” and “The Office”. I also love all the Disney and Pixar movies.
5. My dream vacation would be to travel to Hawaii.
6. My favorite food is any type of Thai food because it’s always full of fresh ingredients.
7. When I was young the career I wanted to pursue was a writer.
8. My celebrity crush would have to be Ryan Gosling.
9. I have one pet. His name is Bullet and he’s a 5 year old Shih Tzu.
10. One random fact about me is I’ve watched the show “Friends” so much that I know most of the lines to the show!