We’ve got a couple new ISO Coordinators on our team that we are excited to have you meet! As you know we are very proud of our hardworking, dynamic group of employees. So proud in fact that we want to provide you with the opportunity to get to know them better and find out for yourself why we think they are so great!
Here are 10 things you probably don’t know about Zach:
1. What I love most about my job is meeting families and hearing their story. I enjoy being able to walk families through the confusing, and sometimes intimidating, world of waiver and grant funding.
2. The most challenging part of my job is working under the payroll deadlines in order to ensure every staff person is paid on time. It is a fast and furious position right before we run a payroll.
3. My dream vacation was spending a year in London in college. I studied abroad there and have missed it ever since.
4. My favorite food/meal is Mexican food, I love it, especially chipotle chicken soft-shell tacos. I am part Mexican and have always loved the bold flavors that accompany an authentic Mexican dish.
5. My favorite movies are Dead Poet’s Society and Short-Term 12
6. My not so hidden talent is that I am a classically trained vocalist. In fact, I’m a professional actor and vocalist in the Twin Cities by night!
7. I am passionate about helping people!
8. My favorite quote is this: “If you do something, do it passionately and without regret”.
9. When I was child I wanted to be an archeologist when I grew up.
10. I have two beta fish (Dora and Peter) and a fish tank filled with fancy guppies and platys.