At Orion ISO we are proud of our hardworking, dynamic group of employees. So proud in fact that we want to provide you with the opportunity to get to know them better and find out for yourself why we think they are so great!
Here are 10 things you probably don’t know about Katie:
- I’ve worked for the company for two years. My job duties include processing billing for the various services within Orion ISO and managing account receivables. I also work with the Coordinators to make sure that budgets and service agreements are up to date in our system and ready for the families we work with.
- What I love about the company is that I can bring my son to work with me every day! He goes to preschool on-site so I am very lucky.
- My dream vacation would include travelling somewhere where I could see safari animals up close, but not too close!
- My favorite meal is one that is homemade by my mom. They are just not the same when I try to cook her recipes.
- When I was younger I wanted to be a Veterinarian. I still have a letter that I wrote to myself back in elementary school. A Billing Specialist was a close second, ha ha!
- I am most proud of my two boys Charlie and Henry. Love them!
- My secret (or not so secret now) celebrity crush is Joseph Gordin-Levitt. I think I’ve only seen one movie that he is in but it’s a good one and he’s really likeable!
- I have a dog named Boston who is a lab/chow mix but my family swears she is part kangaroo because she is such a jumper!
- I am not at all a gamer—but if you hand me the controller to an old school Nintendo—I can still remember where everything is on Super Mario Brothers 1,2, and 3!
- A random fact about me is that people often think my older son and I are brother and sister! We get a total kick out of it!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER